Alisè srl is the owner of this website – Registered office: Via Friuli Venezia Giulia , 14 – 59100 (Macrolotto area) – Prato ITALY – Tel. (0039) 0574 730318 – Certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tax Code and VAT number: 01898620974 – R.E.A. registration number: PO-481263 – Share capital: €. 100,000.00
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser and downloaded on to your computer (or mobile device). They are used for technical purposes (technical cookies), such us maintaining user’s sessions and/or maintaining a state across different browsing sessions, which also permits to track the visited pages on the website (profiling cookies).
This website installs and uses both technical and profiling cookies.
Profiling cookies are managed only by third party services for statistical purposes on accesses and remarketing. Here below are the links to the policies of these third parties.
- LinkedIn: Privacypolicy
It is possible to refuse the cookies used on this website at any time just selecting the setting on your browser that enables to refuse them or block them.
Here below you can find all the information on how to manage cookies according to the browser you are using
Please remember that in case cookies are disabled, some of the website functions could be unavailable.
In accordance with the art. 13 of D.LGS 30 June 2003, n. 196 regarding the Code for Protection of Personal Data (called Privacy Code below), we wish to inform you that our company Alisè srl, as subject entitled to handle personal data, collects your personal data for the purposes of sending you advertising materials or commercial communication surveys or performing marketing analyses or surveys. In any case, your data will not be disclosed to or shared with third parties.
Moreover, we also wish to inform you that the personal data acquired will be processed, with or without computer devices, in conformity with the principles of
fairness, lawfulness and transparency established by the Privacy Code also protecting your privacy and rights, listed in art. 7 of the Privacy Code, available in the section “news”.
For any further information and to assert your rights you can email the subject entitled to handle your personal data to email@example.com
Code for Protection of Personal Data. D.LGS 30 June 2003, n. 196 – Rights of the person whose data have been processed.
Art. 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of these being already recorded, and notification of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic media;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, sub-section 2;
- e) of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be notified and who or which may become acquainted with said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were notified or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where such processing is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.